Here is where you can choose our editing services that best fit your needs.
After choosing a service or services, please fill out the form and someone will get with you within two business days.
OUR EDITING SERVICES
Proofreading is stage of the writing process when the paper is evaluated for mechanical correctness, such as grammar, punctuation, spelling, omitted words, repeated words, spacing and format, and typographical errors.
Line editing is focused on the content, style, and language use within the manuscript. A professional line editor may point out sections that can be improved, parts where the style is inconsistent, issues with pacing, or overuse of certain words or phrases throughout the manuscript.
Developmental editing is a phase of the book editing process where editors give a thorough evaluation of an author's work to help determine what it needs in order to be ready for publishing.
Copy-editing is the practice of working through a piece of writing to smooth the syntax, correct wording and punctuation, and determine any gaps in logic or clarity.
HOW THIS WORKS
1. HAVE A 1000 WORD SAMPLE READY. (FREE SAMPLE!)
2. CHOOSE THE SERVICES THAT FIT YOUR NEEDS.
4. PLEASE ALLOW TWO TO THREE BUSINESS DAYS FOR US TO PAIR YOU WITH AN EDITOR.
5. AFTER THE SAMPLE IS RETURNED AND YOU AGREE TO WORK WITH OUR EDITOR, AN INVOICE WILL BE SENT TO YOUR EMAIL.
6. PAYMENTS ARE TO BE COMPLETED FOR THE PROJECT TO BEGIN UNLESS A PAYMENT PLAN HAS BEEN DISCUSSED.